|New: 10% reduction in the registration fees for IDPA 2017 Congress available for groups of 5 and above…|
- For equity in how children are supported -
The mission of IDPA is to create a scientific international platform to connect and support clinicians, researchers and policy makers working in the field of Developmental Pediatrics and Allied Disciplines from around the world to address the inequity in how children are supported to develop to their full potential.
The vision of IDPA is to achieve equity in developmental pediatrics and related services for children and families around the world.
The core values of IDPA are:
- Science and partnership for equity
- Holistic, family-centered, strengths-based, community oriented, transdisciplinary capacity building
- UN Convention on the Rights of the Child
- UN Convention on the Rights of People with Disabilities